One of the hardest things for me is finding time to work
out. I already HATE working out, even if
I do feel good after I do it. But during the workout, I hate every minute of it and therefore finding time to squeeze in a workout is not high on my list of things to do.....hence this blog!
I no longer seem to have the option to work out ever day and hate it at the most ideal time for ME (after work) because a 35", 28lb little guy of pure cuteness wants my undivided attention.....and I am most happy to oblige! Plus, being home alone with him most evenings while Terry works means I am limited on what I can do.
My options are waking up at 5:45 am, working out at 9:30 pm after
Henry goes to bed and the house is cleaned up, or working out over my lunch break......but I don’t think my co-workers
would appreciate that last one.
Now that the weather is getting nicer, I am hoping to take a
walk in the evening after work which is the ideal time. Of course, that means Henry comes with me and
keeping him in his stroller for the length of the walk is near impossible. So the walk is not as intense as what it
would be if I was by myself, but it is still something.
I am thinking that my only option if I really want to lose weight is that I am going to have to suck it up and wake up early....GAH! I guess you always have to give up something (aka sleep in this case) to fit in everything you want need to do.
So when do you work out?
What work outs do you do?
Feel free to leave comments and take part in the poll on the
side!

I've been working out on my lunch breaks for the past 2 months, but I'll be switching to the 5:45am thing here now I think. It sucks, but it's the best option for sure. We can do this!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how moms do it!!! Seriously!
ReplyDeleteI have been doing "old lady" workouts. There is a YMCA section of free workouts on the DVR though Buckeye. They are about 30 minutes long and not bad! Sometimes, you do what you can and I am of the opinion that something is better than nothing. Keep up the good work!